Monday, April 25, 2011

Reader's Choice!

Well, life has been a little frenetic lately, and I've been completely low on time to tell the massive volume of stories that are to be told here in Venice - and the World, for that matter. I'm straight back-logged. Which is a good thing, I suppose, but I am realizing how extra-precious our time on this Earth is, that's for sure.

So today, I'm going to share with you what a reader shared with me ... and exactly what I've hoped my whole deal with Blogtown - and with life - could be about - people sharing the GOOD and the stories that bring us together. Aka, the reason/s to be alive, in my opinion.

I got an email from a guy called Matt who said:

Hello, Always hear about your blog from the people at the French Market. I walk the beach with my girlfriend pretty often and we've come across some art stuck in the sand. One piece an actual painting and the other a message-in-a-bottle type piece. Tempted to pick up but left alone for the next passerby. Anyhow, thought was really cool, especially in our neighborhood. Took some pics which are attached. best, Matt


How great! And how happy it made me that really, a lot of us are on the same page. And our old pal, Wino Strut is still at it. Add another to the pile of the stories I have to get to the bottom of!


The cool things are in abundance and that is great news. Please keep sharing them, with me and with everyone ... and continue to focus on the good while you're in this skin's spin. Otherwise, what's the point. Thanks, Matt!

Keep 'em coming!

2 comments: