Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Thursday Venice Posse

As tonight is the last Pier Concert (Charles Bradley!), I wanted to give a shout-out to a fun-loving group of Venice folks who, for the last couple months, I've had the pleasure of watching ride by in their blocks long group of guys, gals, kids - with one guy in the middle always blasting old school hip hop from a giant boom box strapped to his bike ...


I wish I'd taken a video instead of a photo because it doesn't nearly capture how many they are, how awesomely loud it is for minutes as they all go by, and how they embody fun and the simple pleasures of friendship, bike rides, sunsets, music, and living where we do.

Hopefully I'll see them on their last concert ride of the summer this evening, and thank them for bringing a smile to my face (and heart) every Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!! Wish I'd have been there!! LYSM!

    ReplyDelete